Looking to join a forward-thinking tech team? Do you enjoy creating end-to-end conversational interactions? If so, Apply now to be our newly hired Chatbot Developer in Palestine.
Xina is the first Arabic Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) that allows organizations to automate customer service with conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) across multiple Arabic dialects, languages, and channels.
Xina's Culture focuses on enabling innovation through collaborative breakthroughs. How? Everyday, we work to lay the groundwork for tomorrow by creating an environment that values diversity, encourages flexibility, curiosity, and creativity, and is aligned with our mission-driven and future-focused work. We provide a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong emphasis on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options.
What Awaits You
- An inspiring international work environment rich in variety, where you can develop your skills and implement ideas as part of a talented team.
- Empowering and unique working teams.
- Openness to new ideas and methodologies.
- A collaborative culture that offers possibilities for continuous growth and progress.
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities.
- Design innovative, user-focused conversational voice interactions and chatbots, including multi-modal user experiences.
- Analyze transcripts of user interactions and document their personas and language in order to create grammar and interaction models (intents, utterances, Entities, ..).
- Create and refine thorough, accurate flow diagrams and other related documentation to communicate the behavior of a complete conversational system.
- Understand how data from API calls, databases, and similar technologies fit into the design and collaborate with developers on implementing solutions.
- Write dialog and other related copy for conversational experiences that align with best practices and brand guidelines.
- Drive solutions from design workshop to production, from conception to prototype to production-level experience.
- Plan and lead workshops, design reviews, showcases, and other types of meetings to align and communicate information.
- Design end-to-end conversational interactions, including what can go wrong, and how.
- When needed, design and lead different types of testing (A/B, focus groups, usability testing, QA), synthesize results, and iterate based on results to ensure customer-centric and highly usable products.
- Educate colleagues and stakeholders (developers, salespeople, and other collaborators) so that the entire team understands key tenets of conversation design.
- Act as a design liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a similar position.
- Based in Palestine.
- Good Communications & Working Relationships internally (Across technical teams) and externally (Technical focal point from the customer side).
- Bachelor's degree in cognitive science, linguistics, or related discipline.
- Experience with English & Arabic language structure, phonology, and semantics.
- Experience with working directly with client stakeholders of all levels.
- Prior experience in a technical role within a services organization.
- Experience managing relationships with customer executives and key business stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.