We're looking for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Associate with strong communication skills to join our growing team.
Xina is the first Arabic Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) that allows organizations to automate customer service with conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) across multiple Arabic dialects, languages, and channels.
Xina's culture focuses on enabling innovation through collaborative breakthroughs. How? Everyday, we work to lay the groundwork for tomorrow by creating an environment that values diversity, encourages flexibility, curiosity, and creativity, and is aligned with our mission-driven and future-focused work. We provide a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong emphasis on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options.
What Awaits You
- An inspiring international work environment rich in variety, where you can develop your skills and implement ideas as part of a talented team.
- Empowering and unique working teams.
- Openness to new ideas and methodologies.
- A collaborative culture that offers possibilities for continuous growth and progress.
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities.
- Assist with the entire recruitment process.
- Help with the interviewing, and job offer letter processes to support talent acquisition efforts.
- Ensure that all Candidate information is up to date.
- Report and provide regular status updates.
- Understand the full-cycle recruiting process, which includes sourcing, contacting candidates, interviewing, following up with candidates, and managing the candidate pipeline.
- Interview scheduling using MS Outlook meeting calendar.
- Compile a list of the most qualified candidates by reviewing their CVs, portfolios, and references.
- Keep track of all materials used in recruitment.
- Help in the screening of candidates through phone calls or emails, as well as the facilitation of pre-interview assessments.
- 0-1 years of recruitment experience, preferably in startups.
- A bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field is required.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- The ability to change priorities and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of human resource recruitment and employment practices.