We are Hiring in our new office in Palestine.
Do you enjoy using your skills to create intelligent user interfaces that provide users with super features? Do you have experience with user interface design and browser-based debugging & performance testing software? If so, this is the role for you. We are looking for a Front-end Developer who can develop web applications.
Xina is the first Arabic Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) that allows organizations to automate customer service with conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) across multiple Arabic dialects, languages, and channels.
Xina's culture focuses on enabling innovation through collaborative breakthroughs. How? Every day, we work to lay the groundwork for tomorrow by creating an environment that values diversity, encourages flexibility, curiosity, and creativity, and is aligned with our mission-driven and future-focused work. We provide a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong emphasis on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options.
What Awaits You
- An inspiring international work environment rich in variety, where you can develop your skills and implement ideas as part of a talented team
- Empowering and unique working teams
- Openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A collaborative culture that offers possibilities for continuous growth and progress.
- Flexible working hours and Home office opportunity
- Private health insurance
- Be part of a high-performing team delivering AI Products.
- Design, develop, document and maintain web applications using Reactjs.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work and collaborate with the engineering team.
- Explore and investigate new frameworks and technology trends.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Participate in code review activities.Work in Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Based in Palestine
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- (1-2) years experience working as a React.js developer.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Proficient understanding of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, TypeScript, hooks, and React lifecycle.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Email Us at: email@example.com