We are Hiring in our new office in Palestine!
Do you have strong logical and technical skills? Would you like to be part of a high-performing team delivering AI Products based on microservices and AWS? If yes, then you may be the person we are looking for to join as a Quality Control/Assurance engineer.
Xina is the first Arabic Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) that allows organizations to automate customer service with conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) across multiple Arabic dialects, languages, and channels.
Xina's culture focuses on enabling innovation through collaborative breakthroughs. How? Every day, we work to lay the groundwork for tomorrow by creating an environment that values diversity, encourages flexibility, curiosity, and creativity, and is aligned with our mission-driven and future-focused work. We provide a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong emphasis on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options.
What Awaits You
- An inspiring international work environment rich in variety, where you can develop your skills and implement ideas as part of a talented team
- Empowering and unique working teams
- Openness to new ideas and methodologies
- A collaborative culture that offers possibilities for continuous growth and progress.
- Flexible working hours and Home office opportunity
- Private health insurance
- Work with the Product owners, AI Team, and Data team on validating the requirements.
- Design and execute test cases, perform manual testing, API testing, and load testing.
- Following up on the defects and fixes by the development team.
- Participate in the demo of the sprint deliverables to Product Owners.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Deliver AI Products based on microservices and AWS with our high-performing team
- Based in Palestine
- 1-3 Years of experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with API testing tools (ex. Postman, Swagger).
- Experience in reviewing software requirements, writing test cases, and execution of tests.
- Reporting defects and preparation of test reports.
- Proactively communicate and promote awareness and have strong logical skills
- Experience working with performance testing tools (ex. JMeter) is a plus.
- ISTQB Certificate is a plus