Xina is the first Arabic Dialectal Intelligent Voice Assistant (IVA) which allows organizations to automate customer services and conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU).
Combining Arabic Speech Recognition and Speech Synthesis in one system, with multiple Arabic dialects, the English language, and different channels, Xina will ultimately provide a true omnichannel experience to the end user.
About the Job
We are looking for a highly capable machine learning engineer to optimize our machine learning systems. You will be evaluating existing machine learning (ML) processes, performing statistical analysis to resolve data set problems, and enhancing the accuracy of our conversational AI platform.
To ensure success as a machine learning engineer, you should demonstrate solid data science knowledge and experience in a related ML role. A first-class machine learning engineer will be someone whose expertise translates into the enhanced performance of our Speech models and AI capabilities.
- Develop required machine learning models or prototypes for chat and voice bots.
- Understand the business problem, challenges of existing technologies, and areas of application for AI technologies.
- Participating in building new experiences and improving existing products.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a machine learning engineer with a focus on Deep learning and NLP.
- Experience with Text To Speech, Automatic Speech Recognition & NER.
- Advanced proficiency with Python.
- Have a deep understanding of NLP techniques for text representation techniques (such as n-grams, a bag of words, sentiment analysis, etc.), semantic extraction techniques, statistics and classification algorithms, data structures and modeling, etc.
- Understanding of functional design principles and object-oriented programming principles.
- Extensive knowledge of ML frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
- Experience with REST API development & Git.
- Knowledge of Docker and AWS is a plus.