Xina is the first Arabic Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) that allows organizations to automate customer service with conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) across multiple Arabic dialects, languages, and channels.
Xina's culture focuses on enabling innovation through collaborative breakthroughs. How? Everyday, we work to lay the groundwork for tomorrow by creating an environment that values diversity, encourages flexibility, curiosity, and creativity, and is aligned with our mission-driven and future-focused work. We provide a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong emphasis on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options.
What Awaits You
- An inspiring international work environment rich in variety, where you can develop your skills and implement ideas as part of a talented team.
- Empowering and unique working teams.
- Openness to new ideas and methodologies.
- A collaborative culture that offers possibilities for continuous growth and progress.
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in Reactjs and Nodejs.
- Proficiency in Node.js and Node.js frameworks, such as Express and Next.js.
- Experience in Typescript to write Node.js Applications.
- Knowledge of React tools including Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Flux, TypeScript, hooks, and React lifecycle.
- Proficiency in relational databases (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Familiar with GraphQL, Microservices, Docker, Swagger, and CI/CD.
- Understanding of software design patterns.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- knowledge in AWS is preferred.
- Familiar with SCRUM is a plus.
- Based in Palestine
- Be part of a high-performing team delivering AI Products based on microservices and AWS.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain web applications that use React on the front-end and Node.js on the backend.
- Work with the Product owners, AI Team, and Data team on the product's requirement and challenges.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies then presenting them for architectural review.
- Work in an Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Explore and investigate new frameworks and technology trends.
- Participate in code review activities.