Do you want to be part of a fast-growing business? Do you have strong negotiation skills? If yes, then you might be the person we are looking for to join our new team in Palestine as a Business Development Officer.
Xina is the first Arabic Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA) that allows organizations to automate customer service with conversations driven by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) across multiple Arabic dialects, languages, and channels.
Xina's culture focuses on enabling innovation through collaborative breakthroughs. How? Everyday, we work to lay the groundwork for tomorrow by creating an environment that values diversity, encourages flexibility, curiosity, and creativity, and is aligned with our mission-driven and future-focused work. We provide a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong emphasis on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options.
What Awaits You
- An inspiring international work environment rich in variety, where you can develop your skills and implement ideas as part of a talented team.
- Empowering and unique working teams.
- Openness to new ideas and methodologies.
- A collaborative culture that offers possibilities for continuous growth and progress.
- Flexible working hours and home office opportunities.
- Generate leads using secondary research, emails, and cold calls.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market research and testing in new and growing markets
- Share weekly prospects report by email
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity.
- Route qualified and appropriate leads to the Head of Sales for further closure.
- Work closely with the marketing team and develop cooperative working relationships across functions.
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to managers and senior management.
- Out-reaching accounts using emails and other channels.
- Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google .etc.
- Passionate and willing to learn and to research about the AI Industry.
- Assisting the sales team to progress the sales cycle
- Producing reports to show productivity
- 1-3 years of experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Based in Palestine.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM software (ex: Hubspot).
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.